Sunday, 17 April 2016

An average kind of day

The term average differs in every ones lives I'm certain. I mean my kind of average day, is where I spend half of it busy, the other half worrying about some sort of insignificant rubbish about perhaps the way I sent a message yesterday that could have been interpreted the wrong way. Or some other silly crap like that.
I'm sure that is why I'm exhausted most of the time, spend most of my time worrying about stuff that really doesn't need to be worried about. Other times I can be completely blazee about a whole situation - that maybe I should have put a little more thought into:

So after spending the day running around after four smaller than average people ( all under seven) I'm crashed out in bed trying to 'relax' and trying to avoid  heart failure as my washing basket falls off the side. A pretty boring average day. No major highs, no super duper lows. Just somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure what's worse really.

No comments:

Post a Comment